Careers at Agentis Kitchen & Bath
Agentis Kitchen & Bath is a trusted family-owned business with deep roots in the Lehigh Valley. For over 60 years, we’ve served our neighbors with excellent craftsmanship and customer service. As a growing company, we're offering a professional, exciting place to work with opportunities to learn, grow and advance.
- Excellent wages with bonus programs
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Vacation, Holiday, & Personal Days
- Learning/Educational Opportunities
- Life Insurance and Disability Options
Interior Design Sales Consultant
Agentis Kitchen & Bath, an industry leader in the Lehigh Valley, is seeking an experienced Interior Designer with sales ability to join our team. Since 1954, our company has served countless clients and improved thousands of homes in our community. We continue this tradition while providing the most innovative products and services available.
- Showroom sales and design consultant experience
- An existing portfolio of previous projects (Please attach with your cover letter)
- Graduate of an accredited interior design school
- Proficient in CAD design programs
- Knowledge of kitchen and bath products and familiarity with installation
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, self-starter, team player, highly organized, deadline driven
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Successful closure rate
- Sales support in showroom and at job sites
- Interpret client needs and prepare client presentation
- Meet with clients at our showroom to present design concepts, proposals and contract
- Complete project design and assist in all selections
KITCHEN & BATH INSTALLER
Agentis Kitchen & Bath, an industry leader in the Lehigh Valley, is seeking an experienced Cabinet Installer and Finish Carpenter to join our team. Since 1954, our company has served countless clients and improved thousands of homes in our community. We continue this tradition while providing the most innovative products and services available.
- Proven experience in carpentry of at least 3 years.
- Excellent finishing skills are a must.
- Reliable transportation and local residence.
- Self motivated and detail oriented.
- Drywall patching, hanging, and finishing
- Trim carpentry
- Minor plumbing
- Minor electric
- General carpentry
- Installation of cabinetry, flooring, tiling, countertops, and appliances