Careers at Agentis Kitchen & Bath
Agentis Kitchen & Bath is a trusted family-owned business with deep roots in the Lehigh Valley. For over 60 years, we’ve served our neighbors with excellent craftsmanship and customer service. As a growing company, we're offering a professional, exciting place to work with opportunities to learn, grow and advance.
- Excellent wages with bonus programs
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Vacation, Holiday, & Personal Days
- Learning/Educational Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Options
Kitchen & bath installer
Agentis Kitchen & Bath, an industry leader in the Lehigh Valley, is seeking an experienced tradesman with skills and experience with the installation of kitchen cabinets and overall kitchen and bath remodeling. Since 1954, our company has served countless people and improved thousands of homes in our community. We are continuing this tradition while providing the most innovative products and services.
- Proven experience in carpentry of at least 3 years.
- Excellent finishing skills are a must.
- Reliable transportation and local residence.
- Self motivated and detail oriented.
- Drywall patching, hanging, and finishing
- Trim carpentry
- Minor plumbing
- Minor electric
- General carpentry
- Installation of cabinetry, flooring, tiling, countertops, and appliances
Customer Service Associate
Agentis Kitchen & Bath is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Associate. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will thrive in the company's customer service policies, well-trained in the services we provide as well as the systems we use that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers. They will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.